CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Prime Time

When I turned 29 last year, I was dreading what was coming next... turning 30. I didn't want to admit that I was closing out my 20s. But, after a few months of this, I realized that there is nothing to be ashamed of. Actually, I am quite excited to turn 30 now. I feel like I am in the prime of my life. Like Jennifer Garner in 13 Going on 30, I feel "30, Flirty, and Thriving." It is actually quite fun to feel this way.

I am completely in love with my husband, adore my children, am doing quite well with my career, and feel great. With that said, things are not perfect, particularly the extra 5 pounds or so I have put on in the last few months due to a particular medication, but things are awesome.

So, to my sisters and friends, never fear... 30 is Awesome!

:)

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

It's nice to have you back!

Jenn said...

Andi, I just turned 30 as well. I have to say, I agree - this feels like the best time in my life (so far).

It's funny, I started a new diet and exercise program on my 30th birthday. Up until that point, I had denied that the thought of turning 30 was affecting me. Now, I'm not so sure... :)

J. said...

your 30th is going to be your best year ever.