CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a bit different for us this year because I was in the hospital. The kids had a blast with Jason though. Nia was Tinkerbell and Justis was Thomas the Train. Jason said that Justis would go up to people and say "I'm Thomas" instead of "Trick or Treat." Cute kid. :)

They had fun and got plenty of candy, I'm sure. My mom said that Justis wanted to eat candy all day long.

Anyway, the kids enjoyed their time with Jason and I enjoyed my time in the hospital (mostly).

:)

2 comments:

autumn said...

I hope everything went well with your surgery and that your recovery is a smooth one!

Jenn said...

I'm glad to hear you "enjoyed" your hospital stay. Sometimes a mom will do anything to get a break from the kids, right. :D

Seriously, though, I hope everything went well and that you're recovering on schedule and all that.

And, of course, your kids are precious. :)