CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 Things you didn't know (and maybe don't want to know)

A blogger friend did this post a week or so ago and I thought it was fun. So, here are 7 things you probably didn't know about me...

1) When I dream about a house, it is almost always (95%) the house I lived in between ages 3-13).

2) I cannot cook rice. I consider to be a really good cook - except when it comes to rice. I don't know why but it is either not done enough or too done, or sticky. I even have the pampered chef rice cooker and it has helped some, but hasn't completely solved my problem. Any advice would be appreciated. :)

3) I can't remember the last time I did not read the end of the book (at least the last page but often a little more than that) before I got there.

4) I like to think of myself as more funny, clever, and witty than I really am. At least I can admit it. :)

5) I love all of the Barbie Princess movies. I would (and have) watch them by myself - without my daughter. :)

6) I wore a very short tank top (hit a couple of inches below my sports bra) and boxer shorts pushed down around my hips (so my waist was exposed) during Dance Team Practice when I was in High School. This was the most immodest and "rebellious" thing I ever did as a teenager. :) I don't think my mom even knows that. :) Sorry, Mom!

7) I've held hands with two guys (both guys I had feelings for) at the same time - without either of them knowing. (Obviously that was before I was married.)

And just for a bonus (because now I'm on a role)...

8) One of my brother's friends that was staying the night snuck into my room in the middle of the night when I was in 5th or 6th grade. It sounds creepy, but it really wasn't. We liked each other a lot (he was my first love, and one of only three guys I ever truly loved - the last being my husband :)). It was actually very sweet. I have to wonder if he wanted to kiss me but in the end, I was too tired and groggy to say or do much of anything and he only stayed for a few minutes (we talked) before going back downstairs. Let this be a lesson to me, however... don't allow my son to have friends sleep over when my daughter is here too. :)


So, what are 7 things people don't know about you?

:)

2 comments:

J. said...

I am glad to know that I knew all of those things except for the bonus tidbit, which was extremely creepy. I don't care how you spin it.

autumn said...

I too like to think that I am funny and clever, but I secretly know that I am not. But it's fun to pretend.