CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ode to Lila

(To the tune of "Woman" by Mike Myers on "So I Married an Ax Murder.")

Lila.
Li-la
Li-i-i-i-i-i-i-la.

You were a boy,
Named as a girl.
You looked like a bunch of
Lilacs.

Smelly.
Fishy.
I wish you could have cleaned your bowl
yourself.

Your life was sad,
miserable had.
What was I thinking?
Why was I bringing
you home?

Hey Lila.
Why did you jump out of
your bowl?


This is a tribute to our fish Lila, who had to follow Nemo down the toilet (because all drains lead to the ocean, of course) after an injury sustained as a result of jumping out of its temporary bowl during cleaning.

Note to self... do not buy more fish.

Note to others: those who give us fish, rabbits, or otherwise unwanted and/or unauthorized pets, I will find my revenge.

:)

1 comment:

Esther Ogden said...

Love the new blog page! Great song...fun to read (and sing!) I also love the picture you used for Jason! We love you guys!