CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

12 New Year's Resolutions...

1) Loose enough to get below 12o.
2) Write at least one novel.
3) Edit entire first novel (one pass through).
4) Read my scriptures every day.
5) Improve my family's eating habits.
6) Train Mac (our dog) not to jump on people and to only go potty outside.
7) Be able to successfully play on the "Hard" level on Rock Band (Drums). Silly, I know, but I love that game and LOVE playing the drums!
8) Organize (and keep organized) my bathroom drawers and cabinets.
9) Reserved for future ideas.
10) Reserved for future ideas.
11) Reserved for future ideas.
12) Reserved for future ideas.

Wow, can't believe I could only think of five. That's ok, you never know when something new pops up. :) - See... number six just came to mind. Hahaha :) Now I'm up to 8!

:)

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

It's okay to have only a few new year's resolutions! I think the ones you have are going to keep you pretty busy already! =)

autumn said...

It looks like you've got your work cut out for you! I'd love to read anything you've written and are ready to share!

Chelsea said...

I can help you out with your first one . . . catch a vomitous bug from your child and as a result have your body reject anything you attempt to put into it, no matter how bland or watery. Then to remind you of the dangers of food or drink your body begins to expunge itself of any FUTURE food and drink you may even think of coming near it with.
Sound pleasant? Maybe not, but I did lose a few pounds; maybe I'll market it as the new diet fad of the year!