CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friday Favorites on Tuesday Night

I know it's Tuesday but I've been wanting to do this for Friday Favorites. A friend of mine introduced me to this...

The House Fairy

This is an amazing program to help encourage your kids to clean their room and other similar stuff. Basically the "house fairy" comes to your house and checks your kids' rooms. If they are clean, she leaves her pixie dust and a surprise. If they are not clean, she just leaves her pixie dust so they know she was there.

It is amazing how the little motivation of "the house fairy" is to little kids. My sister has been struggling with getting her kids to clean their rooms and I introduced her to this program and she has had great success. She has more info here.

It is really affordable (i.e. $15 for two years for the basic package). If your kids don't keep their rooms clean already, I encourage you to check it out!

:)

1 comment:

Beverly Jensen said...

Your kids have told me about the visits by the house fairy. They are very excited. Keep it up!