CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

And the winner is...

Jenny Durtschi! I used the random number selector from random.org to select a number between 1 and 9 (because that is how many true entries there were) and the random number was 9! Congratulations, Jenny, and to everyone who entered because you will all benefit from the CD that I will be making!

Jenny's idea was to download the top song of every year since 1977 and then burn it to a CD and send it out to 30 friends. 30 songs for 30 friends. I don't know if I have 30 friends so it should be interesting! I loved the other ideas though so thank you everyone!


Love,

me :)

8 comments:

Janell said...

Well that's cool, Congrats Jenny. I hope I get to be one of 30 friends who gets a cd. What a great idea! Hey, here in the EST there is less than 3 hours until your birthday!!!!

Esther Ogden said...

That IS a great idea! Congrats, Jenny! =) Happy birthday, sis! =)

J. said...

I was kinda hoping that it was going to be the second part of Melissa's suggestion. Ah, well.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!

We've been without power/internet due to Ike. Sorry I missed the contest. Hope your b-day was fab.

autumn said...

That's a great idea!! Sorry I missed out on the suggestions. Happy Birthday!

The Original TomKat said...

That was a pretty good suggestion. I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

jensenfam4 said...

I found all of your blog's on Katie and Steen's page. You have a cute little family. I love their talent show. Good idea. We just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope all is well.

Autumn Vanderhoven said...

I love your blog!! I know how you feel about birthdays, I have to have one coming up!! I will be officially 30 something, and today my lovely daughter Sarah told me that I was getting old!