CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tagged Again!

I got tagged by my new friend Leslie! Here goes:

4 jobs I've had...
Warehouse Manager Assistant
Lingerie Stock person (Nordstrom)
Software Programmer
Compensation Plan Consultant

4 movies I could watch over and over...
Pride and Prejudice (the new one w/ Kiera Knightly and the BBC version w/ Colin Firth)
White Christmas
Ever After
Barbie and the Nutcracker (this is the best version of the Nutcracker I have ever seen)

4 places I have lived...
Vancouver, Washington
Rexburg, Idaho
Provo, Utah
Brisbane, Australia

4 favorite television shows...
24
Ugly Betty
Alias (no longer on)
Jericho

4 places I've been...
Italy (Milan, Florence, Venice, Rome)
Cancun, Mexico
Taipei, Taiwan
Lima, Peru

4 favorite foods...
Apple Jacks Cereal
Beef Stew (mine)
Cinnabon
Roast

4 websites I check often...
friend's and family's blogs
Writing on the Wall
Blog
Amazon
our bank accounts

4 hobbies...
writing romance novels
reading romance novels
checking email and blogging
playing with my family

4 people I tag...
Angel
Esther
Lifelong bookworm
Autumn

Happy tagging!

:)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ever After is one of my all-time favorites too! By the way, your lists all sound very interesting and I'm afraid mine will be very dull in comparison. :D

Esther Ogden said...

Okay, okay...I'll do it...maybe after bed...maybe tomorrow...maybe...ooh, heavy eyes...sleepy time...good night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...giggle, giggle...