CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Kids say (and do) the funniest things

Justis today told my mom: "Obey, my way, right now." Hmmm... at least he is beginning to understand what "obey" means. :)

Nia (a couple of weeks ago) stomps off after I told her "No" about something and says to Justis: "I can't talk right now. I'm too upset. I'll explain later."

Nia in Macy's the other day: Knowing that we are supposed to flush the public restroom toilets with our feet (so as to avoid touching them and the associated germs with our hands), bends over, puts her hands on the toilet seat, and lifts her foot up to flush the toilet.

Justis on the toilet today while going poopy: "Tell Grandpa I go poopy." This results in me yelling to my dad (I was at their house) "Grandpa, Justis went poopy on the toilet!." Grandpa: "Great! Good job, Justis!"

Justis, in seeing anything to do with Halloween, says: "Scary."

Nia's friend shared her sticker with her - she tore it in half giving Nia the bottom half of??? Not really sure.

At the Family Fun night last week, Justis was dressed up as Thomas the train. He walked around the entire night, shuffling his feet in the most train like manner, and saying "Choo choo, choo choo."

Nia dressed up in her Barbie Island Princess pajamas, put on fake earrings, a tiara, and wings. She came to me and showed me how cute she was. Later, she came up to me and said "I forgot one teensy detail, my Tinkerbell wand. Sorry, mom."

They sure are cute. :)

:)

1 comment:

Angel Brockbank said...

So funny Andi, I told Brad about those and he laughed really hard, especially the toilet flushing one, that was great! You need to answer the questions on my post on yours :)