CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reminiscing...

At the end of each year, I always have this feeling of let down because it seems like we (as in general society) work so hard each year to get to the end of the year, only to have it end and then have to start all over. Kind of odd, I know. But that is how I feel. On a few rare years, the year had been hard or horrible enough that I enjoyed saying "good riddance" to the year and looked for to the new one.

This year, however, is different. I am not sure what has made it that way, but I am excited about the year we are in and also the one coming up. I don't feel the let down I have felt in years past. I am happy about that.

I think the next couple of blogs I post will be reminiscing on this year and then I will have some (or at least one) about what I hope for next year.

How do you feel about the end of the year?

:)

2 comments:

Angel Brockbank said...

That was a good blog Andi. I enjoyed that. Read my blog to find out how I feel about this year.

Jeremy Ogden said...

Great entry! I love the end of a year because it always had so much growth in it. I also love the beginning of a new year as I look forward to all of the things I can improve! =) And...it's lots of fun to live life!

Esther