CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Upcoming Year

12 Things I am looking forward to for this coming year:

1) A Cruise
2) A Diamond Ring (I'm lobbying for a new one)
3) Increased Financial Savings
4) My "debut" in my industry - I'll be attending my industry's main convention this year for the first time.
5) Change in jobs for Jason (hopefully)
6) Justis starting pre-school
7) Progress in my current WIP novel
8) Writing a new novel
9) Fixing some of the training issues with our dog
10) Nia's increased reading ability
11) Increased spirituality
12) Continued work with my dad

:)

2 comments:

Angel Brockbank said...

Sounds good Andi, I'm sure all of those will work out GREAT! I love you!

Esther Ogden said...

What a fun year ahead of all of us! I feel good about this year as well! You will do great in all that you do, Andi...I never doubt you! =)