CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC Tag
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jason
C-Cake or Pie: White Cake with lots of awesome frosting - I could eat the whole thing in one day
D- Day of the Week: Friday. It's the beginning of the weekend with the full weekend to look forward to.
E- Essential Item: T3 Tourmaline Hair straightener, and my Mac.
F- Favorite Color: Honestly, I'm not really sure. I love black, pink, brown, and others. Hard to really name one as a favorite.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I'll go with gummi worms. Especially sour ones.
H-Home town: Vancouver, WA
I- Indulgences: Buying Clothes and getting my nails done. And reading.
J- January or July?: July. My anniversary month and summertime. :)
K-Kids: 2 amazing ones.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: July 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 2 two sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and careening off a bridge with my kids in the car. Whenever I go over a bridge, I think of what I would do to save them. I know, I'm a little morbid.
Q- Quote: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime. :)
R- Reason To Smile: My kids, My husband, my family, my friends, the gospel, my career, and Dove Chocolate!
S- Season: Summer. I used to be a fall and winter person, but I have been craving summer ever since my cruise in January this year.
T- Tag Three: Chelsea, Aimie, and Shannon
U- Unknown fact about me: I am really quite morbid. I like natural disasters and keep waiting for Armegeddan. :) And I have about 30 kidney stones brewing. Fun. :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Animal
W- Worst Habit: Reading when I shouldn't be
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays - they show how many kidney stones I have.
Y-Your favorite food: Dove Chocolate and Cinnabons
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: