CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Favorites

I know I have been off in Never Never land for a little while. Sorry! As I mentioned before, I have been quite busy with end of school year, clients, and launching a new company that my husband and I are part owners of (more of that soon to follow over the summer).

I am also particularly remiss that I missed Friday Favorites before Father's Day. I will make that up to the special men in my life, but not today. :) Not because I don't love them, and not because today's item is better than them, it's a simple matter of time.

Recently, I have received several comments on how my pretty my eye makeup is. One of my recent favorite eye makeup products is a liquid liner by Urban Decay. You can get this at Sephora (I'm not sure where else).

My personal favorite of their line is the purple one. Now, I am not a big color eyeliner person but the purple is amazing and it doesn't shout "Purple Eyeliner!" It has a lot of shimmer/glimmer to it which I think makes a big difference. I love it so much that I bought a brown one just this week. It is not quite as shimmery/glittery as the purple one so purple remains my favorite, but it is great as well.

If you do love color eyeliner, they would be the first line I would look at. They tend to be a little more urban trendy than many other lines.

So there you go... Purple eyeliner by Urban Decay. If you don't believe me, go and try it out. :)

:)

5 comments:

autumn said...

Very cool. I will have to investigate this.

Shannon said...

I love to hear of people's favorites. If I remember, the next time I'm in a place with a Sephora store, I will take a look. :)

Esther Ogden said...

Trust her...it's adorable! =) AND SO IS SHE!!!

Melissa said...

I love your eyes too - glad to know you're secret! :)

Beverly Jensen said...

Could you please define "urban trendy" to me...Am I too old to be urban and/or trendy? Thanks for your advice.