CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

All is Well

Well, I did it. I finished. :) And (drum roll please) I didn't cheat! I didn't read the end first! I actually taped the last 150 pages or so behind the back cover so I couldn't peak even if I wanted to. Which I did (want to) but didn't (peek). :) Yeah for me!

YEAH! This is me doing a happy dance!

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it, but suffice it to say I am very pleased with how everything worked out.


Ahhhh... (sigh of relief)

:)

4 comments:

autumn said...

I'm so glad my suggestion worked! Sometimes you have to take action. I loved the fourth book. I think it's my next favorite after Twilight.

Shannon said...

Andi, I just heard about this series last week. So is it like Harry Potter or for older readers?

Emily Marie said...

Hehe, it sounds like we are similar in the way, I often read the last sentence or so before I finish. I also read ahead on the page and then go back. Hehehehe. I liked it too :)

Janell said...

I have been avoiding your blog cause I knew you had something about Breaking Dawn...I finally finished yesterday. I liked it too, I thought the second half of the book was better than the first and I was happy with the outcome too.