CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Breakfast at my house

Justis: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Nia: I don't know.
Justis: To buy a toy!

Nia: Why did the cow cross the road?
Justis: I don't know.
Nia: To buy some food!

Justis: Why did the plant cross the road?
Nia: I don't know.
Justis: To buy a plant!
(Nia erupts into a hyena type laughter at this point.)

Justis: Why did the teeth cross the road?
Nia: I don't know.
Justis: To buy an eye!

They just haven't fully grasped the concept of what makes a joke funny. :) Gotta love jokes by kids. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

so funny- I love when Brae tells jokes- they crack you up just because there so NOT funny :)

Bradley Dean said...

Why did the Lucky Charms Marshmallow cross the road?...

Cause it was stuck to the chicken!!!
LOL
I am SO Lame, I know, I know...
It's a gift.