CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on my weight

You may have recalled a post a while back about my frustration with my weight. I am happy to say that since then, both my husband and I have joined LA Weightloss to help us facilitate becoming healthier and loosing weight.

I have lost 7 pounds! I am so excited about that! It's not always easy making the right choices (i.e. no Fruit Loops for breakfast) but I am pleased with my progress. The thing I really like about our program is that it is well balanced and there is accountability... I go in 2-3 weeks and get weighed and talk about my successes, failures, issues, etc.

Anyway, I am on my way to loosing all that stupid weight I put on. :)


:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm glad you found something that works for you! And I have noticed the results! :)

The Original TomKat said...

That's so great! Keep up the good work!

Janell said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you!!! Keep it up!