CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Answers to Prayers

It is so weird how answers to prayers can be so different for people. Over the last two weeks, Jason and I have pondered a particular decision (I'm not saying what it is right now - and it's not about having more kids!). As I have though and prayed about it, I have felt really good and very peaceful about it. On the other hand, Jason has really stressed and has been concerned about it. It was frustrating that we both were not receiving the same answer. I even prayed that if I was wrong, that I would know. I truly was trying to do what Heavenly Father wanted us to do.

Today, we moved forward with the decision, even though Jason had not received the same witness I had received. Things are still up in the air and parts of the decision are yet to be made, but when Jason came home tonight, he said he felt really good and really peaceful about our decision and moving forward.

Sooo... his answer came after the fact (i.e. ye shall receive no witness until after the trial of your faith). Mine came before. It would be so much easier if we both received the same answer at the same time!

But, I am grateful that at least we are both on the same path and feel good about it.

:)

No comments: