CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Definitely To Dog

So, we (ok, I, with the approval of my husband of course, but only because he really loves me) decided to get a dog. He is 12 weeks old and is a Shar-Pei. He is the sweetest thing there ever was!!! His temperament is so sweet and gentle it just makes me melt. He has tons of wrinkles and is so cute, but truly the best thing about him is how sweet he is.

After having him for about 48 hours, and much debate (most of which was with our 4 year old daughter), we finally decided to name him "Mac." (You know - Macintosh!) We had been calling him "puppy" so much I think he thought that was his name. Thankfully, he is getting used to his new name now and truly has been a pleasure.

:)

No comments: