CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2007

To Dog, or Not to Dog

We have been considering getting a dog over the last month or two. I have felt an emotional desire to get a dog, but on the physical side, it's more convenient not having one. The last thing I want to do is get one and then regret it because of the time investment. However, for the last several weeks, I can't stop thinking about it and feel a little sad when I think about not getting one.

To Dog, or not to Dog, that is the question. :)

2 comments:

J. said...

When I got your phone call yesterday and found out we had a "guest" at the house, and then heard the kids playing in the background with said guest, I knew it was over. The only thing left is coming up with a good name for him.

Andi Sherwood said...

Indeed. We have a dog. He is very cute but snores a little when he sleeps. However, even that is cute. :) He is a very mellow little guy and was very nice to the first stranger that came to our door... our mailman. He barked when the doorbell rang and when I opened the door, he went out to smell and lick the mailman. Very cute (so long as it wasn't an intruder he was licking).

:)