CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Is Anybody There?

Is anybody there? Does someone actually read this? If not, why do I do it? It's another form of journal writing but oddly enough, it takes a different shape. In journal writing, I feel like I have to catch the reader up on the highlights of my life since the last time I wrote. When I write in this, I kind of write whatever I am thinking about. I think my journal writing should be more like this.

It's nice to write the blog and throw it out there into cyberspace, but it's always kind of disappointing when no one actually reads it. I find myself checking my blog just to see if anyone has made a comment. Is that lame or do other bloggers do the same?

Hmmm...

:)

5 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

No, Andi, you aren't alone; I do the same thing--checking to see if anyone's read my blog. And I just discovered yours, because I discovered your comment on one of mine. :) Hope your writing is coming along!

J. said...

I read your blog. And it isn't because I am contractually obligated as your husband.

autumn said...

No, you aren't alone! I like to blog mostly so I have a web journal of the things that I would never write about in my journal. I doubt I would ever write about my current thoughts on Paris Hilton in my journal, as I wouldn't want to be remembered for writing about something so silly.

Esther Ogden said...

Honestly, I check your blog every week; I just don't think I have anything fabulous to add! I will do better-promise!

Leslie said...

Ha! I know EXACTLY how you feel. When I put up a new post (and even when I don't) I check my blog over and over again to see if I've received any comments. When I haven't, I say to my husband in my most pathetically whiney voice, "Nobody even cares." To which he always just laughs.

If it doesn't freak you out, I'll probably be a regular checker/commentor on your blog. I've enjoyed reading it, and feel like we have a lot in common!