CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Favorites

Today's Friday Favorites is an awesome new place for fabric... www.ldsfabric.com. They sell the CUTEST LDS fabrics! Here are some pictures...


The fabrics are so cute and have different LDS themes... missionary, temple, Child of God, BYU, etc and even have some general themes such as camping and ballerinas, etc (some of the themes such as camping and ballerinas are under the Cotton link). They have coordinating fabrics in simple patterns such as a polka dots, flowers, and even solids that coordinate with the prints. You can also order pre-made items such as a bib, burp cloth, and baby blanket set.

I ordered a pre-made set for my sister that just had a baby (surprise, Aimie!) and had a great experience with the site. I was able to pay with Paypal (you can also use a credit card) and they sent me order confirmation and shipment confirmation emails as well. They shipped my order in less than 24 hours (I think it was even less than 12 hours).

In any case, I love supporting sites like this and hope you check it out! Click here to visit the site. One note, it is a relatively new site so they are constantly adding fabrics and crafts. I have seen a few new things even from when I visited the site earlier this week. :) You may want to check it often to see what is new there.

And that is my Friday Favorites. :)

:)

2 comments:

J. said...

Am I going to find out about all your online purchases through this blog? In this case, it is all good, because the fabric is great, and so is the company.

The Jensen Fam said...

Hi Andi! I didn't know that you were a fellow blogger! You're blog is so fun! I love the layout. And don't you just love all the LDS fabric. It's so cute and they are always getting new stuff. Fun fun!