CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Favorites

My Friday Favorites today is American Idol. I don't know how many of you have been following it this season, but I thought that this was one of their best seasons. I was so pleased to see that it was the Davids that made it to the finale.


I had a heard time deciding who to vote for and in the end, I voted for both of them (although I did vote for one of them more than the other - I won't say who though).

Thanks to the writer's strike, American Idol is the only show I've been watching for some time now. If American Idol isn't on, I'm either working or reading at night. So... I'm a little bummed that it is over now.

I also really like they put their songs on iTunes. I have downloaded several of them.

Anyway, that is my Friday Favorites. American Idol. :)

:)

2 comments:

Beverly Jensen said...

American Idol, Survivor, Bachelor, Dance thing, cooking thing...I have never watched an entire episode of any of them. Am I the only one?

autumn said...

I too felt a little lost when American Idol was over. It was our date night.