CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Workin' Like a Dog

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting a Friday Favorites tomorrow as I will be out of town. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately but I have been workin' like a dog!

I am helping to launch a new company which is taking up quite a bit of time, in addition to all my other clients. I know many of you don't really know what I do but the jist of it is that I create compensation plans for companies in the Direct Selling/Network Marketing industry. Companies that are in that industry are Pampered Chef, Cookie Lee, Mary Kay, Dove Chocolate at Home, etc. I work primarily with new start-ups, creating a compensation plan (this is all the titles and payouts that distributors can achieve and receive) and consult with them on getting their business up and running.

I love the industry that I work in. It is so unique and is so focused on relationships and building people. I am especially excited to be working with a new company called Choffy that is being started by three individuals aside from myself. It all started with one of my husband's mission companions.

In any case, this is keeping my plate very full right now which leaves me very little time for blogging. I also apologize if I haven't posted any comments on your blogs. I am still trying to keep up with everyone on what is happening, but that often means skimming posts right now and not leaving comments.

In any case, take care and keep checking back. :) When I get back from my trip, I will post some pictures (provided we actually take some). :)

Love to all!

:)

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Love the website for Choffy. I had a dream about it last night being the big fad at all the Starbucks, etc. It certainly would get the non-coffee drinkers in to places like that, which is nice for everyone all around! =)

Chelsea said...

I wanted to send you an e-mail, but realized that the e-mail address I have for you is a million years old. What is your new one? If you could just send me an e-mail so I could get yours, that would be great!

Kristen said...

I heard about Choffy from my sister. I would really like to talk to you about it. I used to drink coffee, then switched to Postum, but this sounds really good.

Is it sweet like hot chocolate or more bitter like coffee? I also am interested in the business end of things.

Please get back to me. My email is myboysmom@cableone.net

Thanks. - Kristen