CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cute Clips

Two funny things from cute kids:

Nia was playing with Justis yesterday and they were playing with a boot. She said something about the boot but it sounded like she had called Justis a "butt." My response was a surprised "What did you say?" She proceeded to tell me what she said again, which had nothing to do with "butt" or with calling Justis a name. Her response was:

"Don't worry, Mom. I would NEVER call Justis a name. So even if it sounds like I did, know that I didn't because I would NEVER do that."

Ahhh... melt my heart. :)


As we do not have AC in our house, the nights that follow a day of 90+ degrees can be rather uncomfortable. Justis wanted to pull his covers up but I told him it was too hot. I told him I would put another blanket over him. I grabbed his favorite blanket and put it over him. His response:

"This isn't a blanket, Mommy! It's a Nite-Nite!"

Ahhh... melt my heart again. :)

:)

4 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Can't wait to see you all next week and hear those cute, funny things in person. =)

Beverly Jensen said...

Again, I am amazed at how obedient Nia is. Let's see...first there was me = pretty good...then there was you = really good...then there is Nia = the most good, goodest, more good, best,bestist! She goes through those list sometimes because she "forgets how it goes sometimes".

Angel Brockbank said...

Wow, can't get better than that. I just hope she doesn't pierce her tongue when she gets to college, eheheh.

Shannon said...

So sweet. I was so sad because about a week ago Reagan informed me that her "manky" was now her favorite blanket...not a manky anymore. They grow up way too quickly.

You're a great mom Andi.

love ya.