CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stressin'

I'm stressin'. Why? Because I'm not sure how Breaking Dawn is going to end. It is the fourth and last installment in the Twilight Series. I just finished listening to all three books (I read them the first time but listened to them this second time), finishing the last one just moments ago.

I'm concerned about the story ending in a way that I am happy with. Right now, the only way I can see as satisfying is Bella turning into a Vampire. I'm not closed to the idea that she may present another satisfying alternative, I'm just not sure what it is and it's stressin' me out.

I'm also struggling with my desire to read the end of the book (sometimes I even do this in the bookstore before I have even bought the book) before I actually get there. On her website, Stephenie Meyer specifically says to not cheat, but this is a struggle for me. I honestly can't remember the last time I didn't do that.

I JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT IT ENDS HAPPY! EVERYONE HAS TO BE HAPPY (and married)!

If you happen to finish the book before I do, I would appreciate you commenting on this post, letting me know if everyone ends up happy or not. Don't give me the details, I just need to know that everyone is happy.

Thanks. :)

:)

5 comments:

The Jensen Fam said...

Andi, I feel your pain. We are ALL wondering how the book is going to end. I finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon last week. I'm in the middle of New Moon right now and can't put it down. I figured all be done with Eclipse by the weekend so that I can start Breaking Dawn mid week. I'll I think about these days is Bella and Edward!! Happy reading!

The Original TomKat said...

Andi...I am so appreciative of your stuggle! I am in the exact same boat! Tommy is already aware that this weekend is totally off limits to anything non-Breaking Dawn- he's so good to me! Happy reading.

PS- Just know that Stephenie Meyer loves these characters as much as we do and she wrote these stories as a love story for Edward and Bella...I think they'll be happy!

autumn said...

You are so, so funny! You can do it! Just tape the last 3/4 of the book shut. I believe in you. Don't skip to the end. It will be happy, and if not, that's okay too. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it is already time for the final book. My hubby Tyler told me not to buy it until I have the time to read the whole thing (because that's what I do), and my mom is coming this weekend and he doesn't want me to completely ignore her and my kids! Oh man, maybe I will buy it and just read it at night (yeah right I will be up all night!) How will it end I can't wait to find out!! I am very fond of Edward, I bet stephanie will build up the realationship between bella and jacob so that it is super hard to pick who you like better and then I am sure it will end happy, I think it will be great. Good luck!

The Original TomKat said...

I'm halfway through and so far...I'm thrilled.