CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Favorites

My Friday Favorites today is what I was going to last week... The Police! That's right, The Police! As in Sting, band, Every Breath You Take, Rock, Concert... The Police!

They are one of my husband's favorite bands and we were able to go to their concert last week. It opened with Elvis Costello and then The Police came on. It was awesome. I am also happy to say that I did not fall asleep, which puts me at 2/4 for not falling asleep in concert type things. Crazy, I know. I just can't help it sometimes.

In any case, it was a memorable experience, complete with all the drunk people and the 1.5 hours in the parking lot afterwards (note to self - the close parking lot means the last to get out).

Roxanne!

:)

7 comments:

The Original TomKat said...

I am so jealous! I love The Police! Kudos to you for staying awake!

Anonymous said...

what......no way. good thing you guys have rock band so you could sing along. very cool! and andi, 2 out of 4, how? really? no way.

J. said...

Super thanks to my honey for coming with me to cross off one of the items on my "bucket list."

Janell said...

WTG Andi for staying awake....LOL :)

Beverly Jensen said...

Did the police come before or after ABBA and Wham? I really am getting old...mom

Angel Brockbank said...

Ah, I'm so jealous! ROXanne! You Don't Have To Turn On the RED LIGHT!!! Wooo HOOO!!!

Esther Ogden said...

Fun! I think the sandwich you were telling me about at the concert sounded just as good! Hee hee! =)