CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Book of Mormon Challenge

In Relief Society yesterday, it was mentioned that there is a challenge going around to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days, in memory/honor of President Hinckley. I calculated the daily reading requirement and it would be 5.5 pages per day... doable. :)

I also just found on my sister Esther's blog that there is a website for this challenge... www.hinckleychallenge.com. If you can "accept the challenge" on this website and have access to track your progress. Pretty cool. :)

The challenge begins today, Monday, February 4. I am going to do this. I think it would make President Hinckley smile to know that we love him so much.

If you feel so inclined, join in! We can only receive more blessings. :)

:)

No comments: