CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Friday Favorites


I have to say, I was quite looking forward to doing this post again. :)

My Friday Favorites today is my mascara. My reason for highlighting this is that I have finally found a mascara that I love. I have searched for years for one. My biggest problem over the years is that my mascara, for whatever reason, flakes off and congregates under my eyes. That by itself is an issue, but coupled with my already existing problem of dark circles under my eyes, it is quite distressing. After trying a multitude of mascaras, including some from Mac (I love Mac makeup), I have found "the one."

Bad Gal Lash by Benefit. It has a huge brush that I really like and it does not flake off! I have been using it for several months now (I'm even on a second tube) and have not had a problem with flaking . For me, that is amazing. :) You can find this superstar at Sephora (the makeup section of JC Penny). I'm sure you can find it other places as well but Sephora is where I get it.

I actually have another mascara that I use in addition to this one sometimes, but I will blog that another time. This mascara is enough on its own.

Happy Friday!

:)

3 comments:

autumn said...

Thanks for the tip. I will have to try it out next time I'm at a Sephora!

Esther Ogden said...

Thanks, Andi! I think your blog is going to become quite popular with these Friday Favorites! FYI, we are getting a whole Sephora store in the mall. I will have to check it out and let you know how it is! =)

Jen said...

I took a tip from another blog and bought Dior mascara from Sephora. I have not been disappointed - it has solved a lot of previous masacara issues. Yours looks like a keeper, too!