CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brilliant

My daughter knocked my socks off today - she successfully, and quickly, completed some simple Sudoku games. Keep in mind - she is five years old. :)

The games were with pictures (and stickers) rather than numbers - but the format was the same. There were four squares to a box and four boxes to the complete game. I sat down with her and briefly explained how to do it. She then took it upstairs and did one, by herself, in just a few minutes. She came downstairs and showed it me, and it was perfect.

I was so impressed with her ability and quickness at completing those. She's brilliant. :)

:)

2 comments:

Angel Brockbank said...

Wow, that is Brilliant! She is so adorable. When I spoke with her on the phone she was talking about how her cough came back and said, "Isn't that just crazy?" I had a good chuckle, she's so cute!

Esther Ogden said...

It doesn't surprise me one bit-she IS brilliant! She gets it from her Aunt Ess. Hee-hee