CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Favorites

Today for Friday Favorites, I wanted to highlight Leelou Blogs. This is a sweet girl (I am thinking probably in my range of age) that creates awesome blog layouts and has them available on her blog for FREE! How cool is that!?!

Her website is:
leeloublogs.blogspot.com

I just went there and it appears she is even making custom headers now too! She has a small fee for those but they are super cute. She will also do wedding blogs and some other stuff so check her out.

Of course, I had to partake of her fabulous work and generosity so I have updated my site with a new look. :) All of her layouts are great so I highly recommend her. :)

:)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How funny that you should post this today . . .I was just browsing through sites looking for a new blog template because I was feeling the need for a change :) I couldn't find any I liked so I was checking friends blogs and guess what . . . now I have another place to look! :)

Esther Ogden said...

I love it, Andi! How did you save your favorite blogs? I would like to use one of her creations, but don't want to lose my friends' blog addresses. Call me...or just come over! =)

Esther Ogden said...

...and bring your Dove chocolate maker!! =)

Angel Brockbank said...

VERY CUTE!!! How fun! I'll have to try that when I have time!