CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2007

29 Things to be thankful for in my 29th year

I will be 30 on Sunday and so I wanted to take this opportunity to mention some things that I have been thankful for during my 29th year (please note these are in no particular order)...

1. Jason
2. Nia
3. Justis
4. Mac - our most sweet and adorable puppy (notice I have left out our fish Lila)
5. My family - they give me so much support and encouragement
6. Jason's family - ditto to number 5
7. No passing of kidney stones - please note I didn't say "no kidney stones" - I have many of them but they haven't passed this past year (they are just stewing for the time being) for which I am grateful.
8. Workouts with my mom - we go to the same gym and it has been such a special time to be with her and talk and exercise
9. Nia got into kindergarten!
10. Working with my Dad
11. Making new blog friends
12. Making new business friends that are much more than just business (like you Meredith!)
13. Our van (we upgraded from a Honda Accord to a Honda Odyssey)
14. Dora the Explorer who teaches my kids Spanish
15. My trip to Hawaii
16. My trip to New York
17. My Faith in Heavenly Father
18. My knowledge and faith in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ
19. Tithing
20. Nonna and Grandpa's new backyard
21. My friend Shannon who is pregnant again
22. Our big January Snowfall and sledding down our street
23. My girl's club
24. Overcoming Depression
25. Professional Success
26. Children that play together, laugh together, and help each other
27. Time spent with my sisters this summer
28. Barbie Princess movies - I would watch them even without Nia!
29. Good Books

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful, full, fun and fulfilling life!

Barbie Princess Movies?? I guess those days are yet ahead, since my daughter is only 15 months. My son loves anything with weapons and bad guys. Star Wars especially!

Leslie said...

Oh, PS, Happy Birthday!!

Esther Ogden said...

Four words...The Prince and the Pauper!

Hee-hee! Happy Birthday, my beautiful sister.

Esther Ogden said...

Okay, more like 14 words...let's not get picky. =)