CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Missing the Bus


Who knew that missing the bus was such a traumatic event for a young child? Apparently, not me. Last week, we missed the bus one morning... let me repeat that - ONE morning! Ever since then, however, Nia has felt it quite important that at every prayer she says, she prays that we will not be late for the bus again.

To her credit, she was super cute on the morning after. She got up early, earlier than I did. She came into my room and woke me up. When we went down for breakfast, she leaned over to me and softly said "Heavenly Father whispered in my ear this morning to wake me up so we wouldn't be late again." Ahhh.... what a sweet and pure soul.

:)

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, she is so pretty. I just love her!

Leslie said...

How very sweet! My mom once locked the keys in the car when I was probably about Nia's age, for YEARS afterward, I would ask her each time we got out of the car if she had her keys. She probably wanted to throttle me!

Angel Brockbank said...

That is SO cute. Oh my goodness. I hated the bus but apparently my girls are SO excited to go on one, everytime they see a bus they get all excited! So fun!