CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Nia's first day of school


Today was Nia's first day of kindergarten. She looked so adorable! She had a lot of fun although she was a bit distressed that recess was not as long as she thought it would be.

Justis was not happy with the fact that Nia was gone all morning. He was so glad when we finally went to pick her up. He has been more than a handful today but thankfully that is the exception, not the rule, for him.

One other note: I did not cry! Nia did not either so we made it through the day without tears. :)


:)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, she is a doll! How fun! I didn't cry when I sent my oldest boy to kindergarten last week either. I'm just excited for him!

Josi said...

I thought I'd cry when I sent my youngest to kindergarten a couple weeks ago--but I'm a heartless fish. I got home and laughed hysterically at the new found freedom. I well remember how hard it was for each of my younger kids when their older siblings went to school, such a tough transition. Enjoy it anyway though :-)

Esther Ogden said...

What a princess! Nia, I love your new dress and pretty wavy hair. You are my favorite Nia in the whole wide world and I miss you everyday bunches and bunches.

X O X O X O X O X O X O X

Angel Brockbank said...

So cute, that dress is to die for! So adorable! So even though you didn't cry, you still had a lump in your throat, right? So fun!