CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Our Pee Pee Party




We have a tradition in our family... it's called the "Pee Pee Party." This came about when I was potty training my daughter a couple of years ago. I can't remember if I read about it or if it was just something I came up with, but when we potty train a child, we celebrate their success with a Pee Pee Party.

The first picture is a picture of the diarrhea cake. The second picture is the toilet cake. The third picture is our family that came. We are all wearing Spiderman masks because no one really wanted to admit that they were attending a "pee pee party". Well, that and aside from the toilet theme, my son particularly requested Spiderman hats. Apparently, there are no Spiderman party hats, only Spiderman masks. Thus we see...

I have to say, our family really are good sports for attending our Pee Pee parties. There are no demonstrations, but showing off underwear (for the trainee) is allowed.

:)

2 comments:

Heather Moore said...

This is a riot, Andi. It sounds like something my sister would do. I'll have to alert her.

Esther Ogden said...

Once again I have to tip my 'mask' to the master of creativity. I think that masks should definately be a part of the new tradition-especially if I am invited next time! Hee-hee!