CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Do I look 30?




Do I look 30? Now, be honest (unless, of course, you think I look older than 30, then don't be honest and only tell me, yes, I look 30 but not a day older). This picture was taken on my 30th birthday, which was this past Sunday. :)


Thank you in advance for your kind words on my not looking older than 30. Thank you doubly if you think I look younger than 30. No pressure. But please, be honest. :)


:)

3 comments:

Angel Brockbank said...

Your hair looks so amazing, I haven't seen you in a while, and holy cow, it looks like it did when you were in college, or even your Senior Picture! You look so beautiful! And if I didn't know you, I'd say you look 25. A whole year younger than I am :)

Esther Ogden said...

You look gorgeous as always! I love the picture of you with your family. You are such a good looking bunch! Can't wait to see you next month-hope Jas can come! We miss him!

Leslie said...

You are beautiful!! And so, 22 or 30, it doesn't really matter, now, does it??

We earn our ages, one day, and one experience at a time. I am guessing that you have probably learned a whole lot since you were 22 (which is how old you look), but that you're happy for all that you've learned! Happy Birthday!