CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2007

My New Novel

I started my second Romance Novel this week. It was more difficult to start my second one than it was for my first time. I think that has to do with higher expectations. With my first one, there were no expectations. Now, I have some experience and knowledge I didn't have the first time around so I think I am holding myself to a higher standard. Rightly so, I suppose. In any case, I am quite excited about it. I have added a word tracker to the bottom of my blog so you can track my progress if you want. I am also adding it below:





My main character, the heroine, is named Amilee. If I had another daughter, which isn't likely, I would want to name her that. One thing that is fun about writing books is that you can use all the names that your spouse wouldn't let you use when naming your children. In my first book, my character is named Anna. When we had our first child, I wanted to name her Anna and Jason wanted Nia. We compromised with Annania, but we call her "Nia" for short. Thus, I named my first main character Anna. :)

Writing my first novel was one of my most enjoyable adventures. I hope this one is that way also.

Wish me luck!

:)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! How awesome! I am very impressed. I always feel it is a big accomplishment if I blog something, let alone write a novel! I'd love to read your first novel. What is it called and where can I get it?

Esther Ogden said...

Good luck, Sugar!

Angel Brockbank said...

So is that like Emily with an A or is it like Amy Lee? I can't tell how you are supposed to pronounce it. Way to go Andi! I'm proud of you for living your dreams!

Angel

autumn said...

Way to go! Good luck, you'll do fabulous.